So I'm going to attempt another post. I would have done so sooner, but our computer decided to die on us, and Mike didn't have time to look at it until today. It is quite annoying when technology fails!!!
Not much new to report. It snowed quite a bit over the last few days, and since it is Saturday Mike finally has a chance to blow out the driveway. He's out there right now actually, while I'm nice and warm inside. Hmmm...should I feel guilty??
We decided to rent a movie last night since we were both kinda tired. We rented "The Inside Man" - not a bad movie, although I will admit that I fell asleep briefly. Not because the movie was boring, it's just a bad habit of mine!
I hear Megan waking up from her nap so I guess I'll wrap this up. I'll post some more pics whenever we get all the computer problems fixed.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No you shouldn't feel guilty about Mike snow blowing the drive way, while you are warm inside. You just remember who had to do the work when Meghan was born! :0)
Post a Comment