Not to much else is new. My friend Michelle and her son Alex (he's 6 weeks younger than Megan) came over to visit on Tuesday. It was fun to get the kids together and have some adult conversation during the day too!
Since the weather was so nice today, I managed to get the girls outside for a little while. I put them in the wagon and went around the driveway with them. I think they enjoyed it. Megan was babbling away the whole time.
Anyways, that's the latest.
3 comments:
9 months already! They look so cute in the wagon. I'm looking foward to meeting your little girl! I am coming down in May for a bit, hopefully we can get together before you have to head back to work.
Wow, does Megan ever look cute, she looks like your mom, Lisa.
hope you are doing well.
Thanks for getting Annika in all that gear for the wagon ride! I'm sure she loved it!! I love it that she stays with you during the day...what a treat for her (and me too)! Are you sure you have to go back to work in May???? ;)
Post a Comment