
So we are already well into another year. January is behind us, which means my 26th year is gone too! Mike and I went to Mont Tremblant to celebrate my birthday this year. We stayed at a place called Chateau Beauvallon, and it was beautiful! The room exceeded our expectations. We walked around the village, had supper there and did a little bit of shopping and then just relaxed at the hotel. It was great and much needed! It was very nice to get back and see Meg again too, though....I missed that little munchkin!
February begins another chapter in our lives...as some of you know we had another miscarriage at the end of November. It was pretty heartbreaking and discouraging...although God has been good to us and is getting us through it somehow. The doctor told us that if we wanted to we could be referred to a fertility clinic to start looking into why this may keep happening. Usually it is not considered to be repeat miscarriages until you have 3 in a row, but since we had two, they could start doing tests. We decided to go with this. If there is something wrong I'd rather try and find out now instead of waiting for this to happen a third time. So this month we will be starting some testing. Mostly blood tests....and hopefully soon we will have some answers...and the go ahead to start trying again! All I can say is that I am
so incredibly thankful for Megan...I love that little girl so much and I know that all of this would be a lot harder if she were not here already. She reminds us that we are blessed and that there is reason to keeping living even when things seem bleak. Mike has been really supportive too, and I'm lucky to have him....there are still days when I'm sad and longing for what we lost and he's right there to hug and encourage me.
so incredibly thankful for Megan...I love that little girl so much and I know that all of this would be a lot harder if she were not here already. She reminds us that we are blessed and that there is reason to keeping living even when things seem bleak. Mike has been really supportive too, and I'm lucky to have him....there are still days when I'm sad and longing for what we lost and he's right there to hug and encourage me. That is my story for now.
1 comment:
I will keep you in my prayers, Lise, and I know what you mean by having Mie there as your support, Martin has been here for me on the days everything seems so bleak too! Sending you a big hug! lots of love, Em
Post a Comment