I'm sitting here at work...trying to get my work done, but my mind keeps thinking about the baby and everything coming up in the next few weeks...and I'm just so excited!!! I'm due to meet this little one in 6 weeks...can you believe it?! It feels like it's taken a lifetime to get to this point, but I'm finally starting to grasp the reality that I will be holding this little girl in my arms soon. I already love her, but I know that love is going to multiply when I see her little face and kiss her tiny fingers and toes. I think in some ways it will be a way for me to hold a little piece of my three little angels that we didn't get the chance to meet here on earth. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with two daughters...and that He has strengthened us through our struggles. We have so much to be thankful for, and I know that too often I take it for granted.
Other things I'm looking forward too: only 2 weeks of work left!! It will be great to have some time off with Megan before the baby comes. She's been really cuddly and sweet lately, and I want to share some time with her before our lives get a little hectic. I'm looking forward to her meeting her sister...she seems to be quite excited about it. She still says that she is having a baby too, her's is a boy. (I think she may get this from her "Big Sister Dora" dvd...Dora's mom has twins, a boy and a girl, so naturally when I say mine is a girl, she thinks hers is a boy) The other day we were in the car and she was complaining that her carseat straps were too tight (a normal occurance...even though they are not tight at all). I told her it was fine, and they had to be tight enough to keep her safe. Then she said it was tight because her tummy was big. Hmmm..."why is your tummy big, Megan?" "because the baby is growing!" Little stinker! It'll be interesting to see what happens when my baby is out of my tummy....what will happen to hers?
Anyways, I guess I better wrap this up....need to finish up some things here. Just thought I would take a few minutes to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited for you guys, Leese! I love hearing those cute stories about Megan. What a sweetheart she is. Hope to see you guys over the Easter break! :)
Post a Comment