Megan is growing up so fast! Not only has she started crawling, but on Friday she started pulling herself up on things too. Whether it's the couch, coffee table, banister or anything else within reach, she's pulling herself to her feet and then usually bops up and down because she is so proud! As quickly as she's growing though, it's still nice to have those baby moments. Today she woke up from her nap crying, so I got her up and gave her a bottle. Then we curled up on the couch together and once she finished the bottle she fell fast asleep. We stayed that way for quite sometime...I'm trying to savour all the cuddles I can get because I know eventually she won't be interested in cuddling quite so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so exciting that she is standing. She is so adorable. Time does seem to go by so fest eh?
Nice blog Leese! I love the pictures of Megan - she is growing up quite quickly. I know what you mean with the cuddling - though occasionally I can still get a cuddle out of Eth and Ry (using TV as a distraction always helps!!).
She's such a little sweetie...and I just can't get enough of those bright blue eyes!
i can see why you want to cuddle on the couch with her! she is so sweet smiling up at you from the crib!
Post a Comment