Friday, June 29, 2007

a sad note...

Mike, Megan & I received some sad news this week. Our tiny baby was not meant to be and has gone on to his/her heavenly home. It's heartbreaking and hard to understand why something like this would happen. But all we can do is trust that God does have a plan for us. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

My eyes long to see you
Now you behold Him
My arms ache for you
Now you know perfect love
My ears yearn for your voice
Now you sing His praises.
I desire to feed you
Now you will never know hunger.
I anticipated the pitter-patter of your feet
Now you play at His pierced ones.
I dreamed of years of love and laughter
Now you will never know pain.
I longed to watch you grow and develop
Now you are perfect.
This isn't how I planned
but I know He loves you and me.
By Monique Stam

1 comment:

The McLellan Family said...

Wow what a beautiful poem; it really says it all.
Jen