Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there! We had a relaxing afternoon swimming and hanging out at my parent's place. Megan had her first swim of the summer and loved it.




In other news, my brother and sister-in-law had
a beautiful baby boy on Thursday. His name is
Cole Benjamin and he looks a lot like his big
brother Liam. Super cute!

Megan is talking quite a bit now. Doggie is one of her favourite words, although it doesn't always mean just dog. Pretty much any animal is a doggie. Just like both Mike and I are "daddy" . Still pretty cute though. Today she starting saying ball. I love hearing her little voice.

Anyways, just a little update for now. Have a good week!

2 comments:

The McLellan Family said...

Meg is so cute! I can't wait to see her again. Maybe when we are down in the summer. I think that is so cute that she is talking; I can't wait for that stage! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Nice summertime pics, Leese! Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL (and such a little smartie-pants too)!

Megan's first few words seem to be very similar to Annika's first words. Right now Annika is into animal sounds (woof, baa, meow, moo)! It's hilarious!!!

See you soon!

Jenn